The mission of the Center for Research in Wireless Mobility and Networking (CReWMaN) is to conduct internationally recognized research in networking (core, wireless, sensors), mobile and pervasive computing, distributed and grid computing, privacy and security, biological networks, and social networks. This is accomplished by creating a stimulating learning environment through teaching, research, mentoring and service excellence, with focus on teaching cutting-edge courses and establish multi-disciplinary collaborations.
The most recent news for the Center for Research in Wireless Mobility and Networking (CReWMaN) are the following.
- Prof. Sajal Das named Chair of Computer Science Department at Missouri University of Science and Technology
- UTA hosts NSF CAREER Conference for early career CSE faculty
- Joshua Kornblum, Rasool Fakoor and Adnan Rahath Khan awarded at 2013 Engineering Awards Banquet
- CReWMaN Researchers Among the Finalists for UT Horizon Fund Student Investment Competition
- E2Home Project Can Help Consumers Reduce Their Electricity Bill
- Book on Mobile Agents in Networking and Distributed Computing released
The archive of all news is available here.
The upcoming and most recent events at CReWMaN are the following.
When: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20am to 12pm CDT Where: ERB 103 Event Status: confirmed
When: Fri Mar 1, 2013 2pm to 3pm CST Where: ERB 103 (Engineering Research Building) Event Status: confirmed
When: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2pm to 3pm CST Where: ERB 103 (Engineering Research Building) Event Status: confirmed
The archive of all events is available here.