The mission of the Center for Research in Wireless Mobility and Networking (CReWMaN) is to conduct internationally recognized research in networking (core, wireless, sensors), mobile and pervasive computing, distributed and grid computing, privacy and security, biological networks, and social networks. This is accomplished by creating a stimulating learning environment through teaching, research, mentoring and service excellence, with focus on teaching cutting-edge courses and establish multi-disciplinary collaborations.
The most recent news for the Center for Research in Wireless Mobility and Networking (CReWMaN) are the following.
- Joshua Kornblum, Rasool Fakoor and Adnan Rahath Khan awarded at 2013 Engineering Awards Banquet
- CReWMaN Researchers Among the Finalists for UT Horizon Fund Student Investment Competition
- E2Home Project Can Help Consumers Reduce Their Electricity Bill
- Book on Mobile Agents in Networking and Distributed Computing released
- Undergraduate research jobs available at CReWMaN during summer 2012
- Aaron Gann, Giacomo Ghidini and Na Li awarded at 2012 Engineering Awards Banquet
The archive of all news is available here.
The upcoming and most recent events at CReWMaN are the following.
When: Fri Mar 1, 2013 2pm to 3pm CST Where: ERB 103 (Engineering Research Building) Event Status: confirmed
When: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2pm to 3pm CST Where: ERB 103 (Engineering Research Building) Event Status: confirmed
Seminar: Thermal Modeling and Design of Three-Dimensional Integrated Circuits: Challenges and Opportunities
When: Fri Feb 8, 2013 2pm to 3pm CST Where: ERB 103 (Engineering Research Building) Event Status: confirmed
The archive of all events is available here.